Who doesn’t love spaghetti for dinner? It’s a comforting and delicious classic that we rely on when nights get busy. This Spaghetti Casserole is just as comforting and delicious, and it’s a fun new way to have spaghetti night! It’s hearty, filling, and the whole family loves it. Serve this up with some garlic bread and salad for a balanced meal that makes great leftovers for a next day lunch.
You can bake this in one large casserole dish, or you can split it up into two smaller dishes so you can freeze one to bake later. It’s always great to get an extra meal with no extra work, don’t you think?
1 hour, 15 minutes
- 1 package (16 oz) spaghetti
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (26 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans (8 oz each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Boil spaghetti according to package instructions. Meanwhile, in a large pan, brown ground beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti and tomato sauces, then remove from the heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together soup and sour cream.
- In the prepared baking dish, layer half the sauce, then half the spaghetti, half the soup mixture, and half of the cheese. Repeat, finishing with the cheese on top.
- Cover dish with foil and bake until cheese is melted and dish is heated through, 55-65 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!