As kids, we always loved cheesy spaghetti and now our kids do too. It’s an easy crowd-pleaser (for even the pickiest eaters) and while it’s simple, there’s something so comforting about it. We took that cheesy comfort and transformed it into one easy pie bake that your whole family is going to love!
Spaghetti is a kid’s best friend, and cheese might be a close second, so putting the two together is a no-brainer. Baking it in pie form means that you end up with a crisp outer layer and some amazing stringy, melty cheesiness on the inside. You slice it into wedges and serve it over your favorite pasta sauce… and you guys, it is oh so good.
Serves 6-8; 1 hour
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 jar pasta sauce, for serving
- butter, for greasing pan
- Preheat oven to 425°F and generously butter a 10-inch bundt pan.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain well.
- Place noodles in a large bowl and toss with the cheeses, milk, eggs, salt, and pepper. Pour into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbling, 35-40 minutes. Set on wire rack to cool for 15 minutes before inverting onto a platter. Slice and serve with pasta sauce. Enjoy!