Peanut butter, chocolate, and caramel are a sweet treat trifecta!
Ice cream cake is always a popular option for birthday parties, regular parties…I mean, really, they’re amazing just about every day. Rather than buying something at a local ice cream shop or grocery store, we decided to make our own ice cream cake! It’s super easy to do and tasted absolutely delicious. And we all know how well chocolate and peanut butter go together!
This Snickers Brownie Ice Cream Cake might sound daunting, but it’s really super easy and much more amazing than anything store-bought! Grab some brownie mix at the store, some chocolate and caramel sauce, and whip up a scrumptious ice cream cake – everyone will love it!
Snickers Brownie Ice Cream Cake
Serves 8-10; 30 minutes active; 2 hours inactive
- 1 box brownie mix, made according to package instructions
- ¼ cup milk
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 oz) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup caramel syrup
- 1 bag mini Snickers candy, chopped
- Make brownies according to package instructions. Remove from oven to cool.
- Beat milk, cream cheese, sugar, and peanut butter together in a mixing bowl until well combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- Drizzle ½ cup caramel syrup over top of brownies. Drizzle ½ cup chocolate syrup over caramel.
- Top with peanut butter mixture and spread evenly to edges of baking dish.
- Pour remaining chocolate and caramel over peanut butter topping. Sprinkle chopped candy over top then transfer to freezer. Freeze completely, at least 2 hours.
- To serve: thaw for 10 minutes until just softened, then slice to serve.