We love to kickstart a busy Saturday with this warm and hearty breakfast bake.
We love to kickstart a busy Saturday with this warm and hearty breakfast bake. It’s not too heavy, but it’s incredibly filling, and it’s a cinch to throw together. We love to wake up with such an incredible combination of flavors!
Nutrient-packed Brussels sprouts roast with flavorful pancetta until the duo reaches tender perfection, and then it’s topped with eggs to create a satisfying meal that has rustic charm and elegance. It’s a dish that adds a special touch to any weekend brunch or family breakfast, and it’s absolutely delicious. Best of all, we can have this Brussels sprout egg bake ready to eat in just 30 minutes!
Brussels Sprouts And Pancetta Egg Bake
- 3 ounces pancetta, diced
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh cracked pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place Brussels sprouts and pancetta in prepared dish. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with minced garlic. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until sprouts are tender.
- Crack eggs over roasted veggies. Return to oven. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until egg whites are firm.
- Top egg bake with Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, salt and ground pepper. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Clean Food Crush