Trust us, the wait is worth it once you bite into this…
Okay, stick with us for a minute: instead of unwrapping a Snickers bar and shoving it in your face (no judgement, sometimes we’re pretty sure we’ve just inhaled it…), set it aside, along with five other bars and chop them up into small pieces. It’s fine if you sneak a bite or two at this point. Cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and cool whip make up the body of the pie, and let us tell you, this stuff is dangerously good. If you can make it this far, pour your filling into a graham cracker crust and pop it in the fridge to let it set. The finished result is seriously addictive and you’ll be so happy you waited it out to enjoy a slice or three!
Snickers Bar Pie
Serves 8-10 15 minutes active; 3 hours inactive
- 1 1/2 cups snickers (about 6 bars), finely chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) container whipped cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 1 graham cracker crust (store-bought or homemade)
- In a large bowl or mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy, then beat in peanut butter.
- Once combined, mix in powdered sugar and whipped topping, stirring until smooth.
- Fold in 2/3 chopped snickers until just incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to graham cracker crust and top with remaining snickers.
- Refrigerate 3-6 hours, or until chilled and set, then cut into slices, serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from The Kitchen Is My Playground