Get all the flavor you love in just 20 minutes with these 5 ingredients!
I’m a huge fan of cheesecake. What’s not to love about such a rich and sweet dessert? It’s great on its own, but can be dressed up in any number of ways. Turtle cheesecake, caramel cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake, key lime cheesecake… now I’m hungry!
Perhaps the one downside to this decadent dessert is how much effort goes into making it. The actual recipe isn’t too bad, but you have to use a springform pan and bake it in a water bath, then turn off the oven and open the door for an hour or so. After all that, the cheesecake still needs to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours. Needless to say, it’s a tedious endeavor.
These blueberry cheesecake rolls take out all of that work! You can whip them up in 10 minutes and pop them in the oven for another 10 minutes, and have a delicious dessert in under half an hour. That sounds like a win-win to me!
The best part is, there are only 5 ingredients. Nothing special here, no additional baking equipment needed, just a few simple ingredients and a sheet pan will do. Let’s take a look at the simple process so you can get on your way to baking!
As the name suggests, these blueberry cheesecake rolls have just 5 ingredients. Cream cheese, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, refrigerated crescent roll dough, and of course, blueberries. This recipe is about as easy as it gets as far as steps go! Start by mixing the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a bowl. Then, roll out the dough and divide into triangles, with the wider end facing you. Spread the cream cheese on and top with a few blueberries before rolling it up and placing it on the pan!
After baking these cheesecake rolls for 10-13 minutes, they’ll be all ready to go – no need to wait. Good thing, too, because they are addicting. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
5-Ingredient Blueberry Cheesecake Rolls
10m prep time
12m cook time
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz) tube of crescent roll dough (8 rolls)
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar with a hand mixer or a stand mixer.
- Separate canned crescent rolls into 8 triangles along the perforated seams. Place a triangle of dough on a clean, flat surface, with the short, wide end facing you and the long triangle pointing away. Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture across the bottom third of the dough triangle. Top the cream cheese with two rows of blueberries.
- Roll the dough forward, starting with the end closest to you, all the way to the tip of the triangle.
- Place the finished roll onto a baking sheet and repeat with remaining ingredients to create 8 rolls.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until the rolls are golden brown. Serve warm!
recipe adapted from Emily Bites.