The 1st place winner in our Holiday Baking Recipe Contest!
Meg Tucker won first place in our Holiday Baking Recipe Contest with her Triple Chocolate Cherry Bars. She says “These easy to make Triple Chocolate Cherry Bars are festive, moist, and fudgy. Topped with creamy condensed milk, cherries, crunchy pecans, and white chocolate this decadent holiday dessert is worth celebrating!”
Follow the recipe below to try them for yourself!
Triple Chocolate Cherry Bars
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet mini chocolate morsels, divided
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (21 oz) can premium cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 4 oz white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a glass bowl, melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add sugar, flour, cocoa powder, and eggs. Stir until well combined. Fold in 1 cup of the chocolate morsels.
- Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Pour batter into dish, spreading out evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While bars bake, add sweetened condensed milk and cherry pie filling to a bowl. Stir 5 times.
- Spread evenly over brownies, then top with remaining chocolate morsels and pecans. Return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Break white chocolate into pieces and place in a glass bowl. Microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Drizzle white chocolate over brownies. Let cool completely in refrigerator at least 4 hours and up to overnight before slicing into 16 squares.
Recipe by Meg Tucker