Now, this is something the whole family can agree on.
With a growing family, weekday dinners have a way of getting tougher and tougher. The hardest part is cooking something everyone will agree on and eat! Time for the secret weapon… Doritos!
With a name like Doritos Cheesy Tex-Mex Chicken Casserole, how can you go wrong!? Crunchy chips on top of fiesta flavors? Yum! This is a winner-winner Doritos dinner!
Cheesy Tex Mex Chicken Casserole
- 1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos, crushed
- 6 oz cooked egg noodles
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups Mexican cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel mild tomatoes
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon chives, snipped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked egg noodles, chicken, chives, garlic salt, soups, tomatoes, and corn and stir until everything is well combined.
- Pour half of the chicken mixture in the prepared dish and sprinkle half the cheese over the top. Spread the rest of the chicken mixture over the top and top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with crushed Doritos. Serve and enjoy!