If you love pizza, you’re going to love this recipe! Pull apart pizza bread is a fun and delicious alternative to pizza slices that’s sure to be a hit at your next party. It’s super quick and easy to make, plus you can customize it to include your favorite pizza toppings.
This recipe is perfect for those times when you’re short on time, but don’t want to sacrifice flavor. Just dump all the ingredients into a greased bundt pan and bake in the oven for 30 minutes – it’s that easy! If you’re in the mood for dipping, this bread pairs perfectly with marinara, ranch, or blue cheese sauces.
Here’s how to make it:
Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
- 2 (12 oz.) cans refrigerated biscuit dough or pizza crust
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 oz.) package pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
- marinara sauce, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350º F and lightly grease a standard bundt pan.
- Cut biscuits or pizza dough into quarters.
- Place biscuit or pizza dough cubes in a large bowl and add in pepperoni, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Add in Italian seasoning, olive oil and garlic powder, if using, and toss everything together until evenly coated.
- Transfer mixture to greased bundt pan and place in oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and dough is completely cooked through.
- Remove from oven and invert bundt while still hot. Serve pizza bread with marinara sauce, if using, and enjoy!