Soft, chewy, and delicious oatmeal cookies get a festive makeover in this recipe. Tart cranberries and crunchy pecans take center stage for a truly unforgettable cookie experience. These are the absolute perfect treat to take to your next party! We get compliments on these cookies all the time. You may want to make an extra batch to keep for yourself, because you definitely won’t have any left!
What we love most about this recipe is that it is so customizable! If cranberries aren’t your thing, throw in some raisins, or white chocolate chips. The sky really is the limit here. The oatmeal cookie base compliments almost any combination you can think of!
Pecan Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
1hr 15 min to prepare serves 24
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and prepare baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugars together until fluffy. Add in egg and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Slowly pour flour mixture into the butter and sugar mixture, stirring to combine. Fold in oats, cranberries, and pecans. Chill dough for an hour.
- Scoop out dough and place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until edges are slightly browned. Cool on a wire rack, and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Liv For Cake.