Now you can easily recreate your favorite dish from Outback!
It’s crazy how something so simple could result in something so utterly delicious, but that’s exactly what Outback does with their baked potatoes to keep you coming back for more. With just two ingredients aside from the potatoes this side dish is transformed into something of dreams and we’re here to reveal that secret to you! All you need is some olive oil and salt…check it out!
Outback Steakhouse Baked Potatoes
- 6 russet potatoes (or smaller potatoes if that's what you have on hand; baking time may vary)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Rinse potatoes under cool, running water and pat dry with paper towels. Note: don't prick potatoes with a fork.
- Dip a rolled up paper towel in your olive oil and rub each potato all over with oil until they're shiny, but not so much that they're dripping.
- Transfer potatoes to a baking sheet and evenly sprinkle salt over them.
- Place in oven and bake for 50-55 minutes (less time for smaller potatoes), or until fork tender.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Recipe adapted from CopyKat Recipes