It doesn’t get any better than some deliciously sweet and refreshing ice cream on a sweltering day, but it’s frustrating when you need immediate gratification – read: you don’t want to pass out due to heat stroke, and need a frost treat immediately – and you don’t have any ice cream in the house…. The struggle is real, so we decided we had to come up with a recipe that would require no fancy equipment and hardly any wait time.
With just three ingredients (only two are essential!) and a food processor, we made a creamy, delicious peach sherbet that satiated our craving and then some! Seriously, we would pay good money for this dessert, but it’s great not having to, given how incredibly easy it is to make this ourselves. Plus, you’re welcome to eat it right after you’ve blended everything together, but we decided to wait a couple hours just so we could get those perfect scoops…the choice is yours!
Easy Peach Sherbert
Serves 8; active 10 minutes; inactive 2 hours
- 1 (10 oz.) bag frozen peaches
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- whipped cream, garnish
- Combine frozen peaches and sweetened condensed milk in a large blender or food processor and pulse together.
- Add cinnamon and pulse until smooth.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to an air-tight container and freeze for 2+ hours, or until sherbet has set.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Saving Dessert