Looking for a crowd-pleasing appetizer for your next football party or neighborhood gathering? This classic recipe for cocktail sausages is perfect for feeding a large group of guests.
With minimal effort, you can whisk together the tangy sauce, toss all the ingredients together in your slow cooker, and let them cook until party time. Adjust the proportion of ketchup and Sriracha sauce to your personal taste if you prefer a little more or less heat, just be sure to have a stockpile of toothpicks on hand for serving and a stack of napkins for wiping up the juicy sauce. These little guys are messy, but totally worth it!
10 minutes prep; 3 hours inactive
- 2 packages cocktail sausages
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together ketchup, Sriracha sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard.
- Place cocktail sausages in slow cooker and cover with sauce.
- Place the lid on slow cooker. Cook on low for 3-4 hours, or on high for 2 hours.
- Serve cocktail sausages hot with toothpicks.
Recipe adapted from Damn Delicious