Susan Drees won third place in our “Sure Thing” Potluck Recipe Contest with her Corn Casserole recipe. She says, “This is the one casserole I always serve at potlucks and Thanksgiving. It’s quick to make, tastes great, and leftovers reheat wonderfully.” Now you can try it for yourself!
Susan’s recipe uses canned corn, cream-style corn, Jiffy corn muffin mix, sour cream, melted butter, and cheddar cheese. It’s a great side – both sweet and savory and very easy to enjoy!
Corn Casserole by Susan Drees
- 1 (15.25 oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (14.75 oz) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 oz) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream (can use light)
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a large bowl stir together corn, cream-style corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter. Stir in cheese. Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until set in middle and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.