Doritos are definitely the go-to chips in our family; they are crunchy and perfectly seasoned, making them pretty irresistible. With this easy to make recipe, we turned one of our favorite snacks into a fun and flavorful casserole! Between the sweet corn, cheesy chicken filling, and crunchy nacho-cheesy goodness, this dish has amazing texture, and zesty Tex-Mex flavor. Your family will be head over heals for this super simple supper…. And let’s be honest, who doesn’t want to have chips for dinner?!
Chicken Dorito Casserole
45 minutes to prepare serves 6-8
- 1 bag nacho cheese Doritos, divided
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (8.75 oz.) can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 oz.) can green chiles
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Crush 3/4 Doritos into small pieces and pour them into greased baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together cream cheese and sour cream until combined, then stir in chicken, 1 cup cheese, chicken soup, diced tomatoes, corn and green chiles.
- Pour chicken veggie mixture over Doritos, then top with remaining cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining Doritos.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Wheel’n Deal Mama