There’s nothing I don’t love about this recipe. BBQ, ranch, chicken, pasta, bacon, and cheese, along with some spices and veggies. The end result? A delicious meal that comes together in under 30 minutes! I especially love making this casserole when I have some leftover chicken. Just shred or dice the leftover chicken and toss it in!
And then, of course, there’s the flavor. With both BBQ and ranch, you can rest assured you’re in good hands. Add in Rotel, green chiles, canned corn, onions, and garlic, and you’ve got yourself a dish no one will be able to resist.
Doesn’t this casserole look incredible? Creamy, cheesy goodness with a slight tang from the BBQ sauce, coupled with tender chicken and pasta is enough to make anyone’s mouth water!
To make this incredibly easy meal, start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Then, grease a 9×13 baking dish and set it aside. Cook pasta to al dente, drain, and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Next, add cooked chicken, bacon bits, cheese, corn, Rotel, diced green chiles, ranch dressing, bbq sauce, minced onions, and garlic. Toss to combine.
Transfer this mixture to the prepared dish and top with additional cheese if desired. And let’s be honest, more cheese is always better! Bake 15-20 minutes or until it’s hot all the way through and the cheese is melted. Serve up as is or with a drizzle of ranch and bbq sauce! Check out the full ingredient list and step-by-step instructions below.
BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole
Makes 8 servings
10m prep time
15m cook time
- 12 ounces bowtie pasta
- 3 cups cooked chicken (shredded rotisserie, leftovers, or cooked & shredded)
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 15 ounces canned corn
- 10 ounces Rotel
- 7 ounces diced green chiles
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish and set aside.
- Cook pasta to al dente, drain, and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add cooked chicken, bacon bits, cheese, corn, Rotel, diced green chiles, ranch dressing, bbq sauce, minced onions, and garlic. Toss to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to prepared dish and top with additional cheese if desired. Bake 15-20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
Recipe adapted from Klein Worth Co.