We love a dinner that is delicious and quick, so this creamy sauce is just the trick to help us get a hearty meal on the table in no-time! A few store-bought ingredients help make this dish super easy to prepare. Grab a package of pre-made meatballs along with your favorite noodles and dinner is ready in 20 minutes!
A great sauce has one or two unexpected ingredients that makes it pop, and this sauce is no different. We love to add these “secret” ingredients: cream cheese and beef broth. Cream cheese offers both tang and creaminess to the sauce, while beef broth adds a savory touch for balance. Be sure to have a slice of crusty bread on the side to help scrape out any extra sauce! You cannot go wrong with a sauce that is warm, creamy, and soooo comforting. With its ease to prepare and for its sheer deliciousness, this is a must have in the recipe files.
Creamy Meatball Dinner
20 minutes to prepare serves 4
- 4 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 package store-bought meatballs
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley, chopped
- Prepare meatballs according to package instructions and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add in garlic and stir for 1 minute to prevent burning.
- Add flour and stir until smooth. Add cream cheese and beef broth. Whisk ingredients together until combined. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add meatballs to pan and stir to coat. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Damn Delicious