Behold, the Wendy’s Frosty. It’s one of the most well known incarnations of the milk shake in the United States today. The most popular flavor is chocolate and only recently did Wendy’s offer up the vanilla Frosty, which to those who’ve had both, is just not the same. But that craving is out there and sometimes only a Frosty will hit the spot for us milkshake fans!
This cold treat is great, but you always have to leave the house to get one. Until now. The Frosty is actually quite easy to make at home. With just a few household dessert ingredients you can avoid drive-thru lines and make your very own Frosty!
Wendy’s Chocolate Frosty
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Nesquik drink powder
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of cool whip
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- Combine ice cream, Nesquik*, milk and cool whip in blender.
- Blend together ingredients for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Add vanilla extract. *Additionally, if you want a more Frosty with more chocolate flavor, add another 1/4 cup of Nesquik here.
- Blend a final time. Serve in a tall glass and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Chef In TrainingSKM: below-content placeholder