The most popular items were a mix of menu classics and new items.
What comes to your mind when you think about 2020? Most people think about the pandemic, or perhaps civil unrest, but life continued to go on in many areas. This included our desire for good fast food, and Chick-fil-A was there to fill that need.
Although Chick-fil-A offers a lot of different items on the menu to choose from, there were some that were more popular than others.
In the list below, you see the most popular items ordered at Chick-fil-A during 2020.
1. Chick-Fil-A Nuggets – These Nuggets were the most popular entrée last year but they were also on the list for the past three years. After all, they can be used as a snack, a main course, or even an appetizer.
If you want a way to feed the family without the hassle, try the 30 count nugget order with a variety of sauces.
2. Original Chicken Sandwich – Believe it or not, the original chicken sandwich has been around since 1964. It has been popular since its inception, and in 2020, it was the second most popular entrée on the list.
The recipe for the chicken sandwich is simple. It is a boneless chicken breast, hand-breaded and cooked in refined peanut oil. Of course, you also have the dill pickle chips, the bun, and everything else that makes this sandwich what it is.
3. Milkshakes – In the treat category, you have the beloved Chick-fil-A milkshake. A variety of flavors were available in 2020, including some seasonal choices such as peppermint chip and peach. If you want one of those special offers, make sure you grab them while they are available because they don’t stick around long.
4. Chocolate Chunk Cookie – These cookies are not only popular, but they are also even more popular than the beloved Chick-fil-A Icedream dessert. You will find both semi-sweet dark and milk chocolate chunks in the cookies, along with some goodness that makes them irresistible.
5. Waffle Fries – No list of delicious Chick-fil-A items would be complete without mentioning waffle fries. They are the most popular side on their menu.
6. Mac & Cheese – The fact that this comfort food made it to the list is not surprising, but what is surprising is that it was its first full year on the menu.
7. Hashbrowns – These hashbrowns are included among the vegan and vegetarian-friendly options. They are delicious and not as fattening as you would think.
8. Chicken Biscuit – It doesn’t matter if you enjoy breakfast or not, this biscuit will have you getting up early and getting in line. The buttermilk biscuits are freshly baked and it is a rare treat among fast-food breakfast options.SKM: below-content placeholder