Let the slow cooker do all the work for this delicious meal!
Chicken Cordon Bleu is a wonderful, delicious dish… that can be a pain to make yourself. Typically, a chicken breast is stuffed with ham and swiss and then breaded and either pan-fried or deep-fried. The end result is as amazing as it sounds, but I typically only have this meal when I order it from a restaurant!
If you love Chicken Cordon Bleu, but like me, don’t love the labor-intensive work to make it at home, I’ve got the perfect solution for you: Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders. This dish has all the flavors you love about the original, only it’s made a thousand times easier by using the slow cooker.
Chicken, swiss cheese, cream cheese, ham, garlic, and a few other spices come together to bring you an amazingly creamy and flavorful filling for these little sliders.
I served these sliders on Hawaiian rolls, which added another layer of depth and sweetness to the meal. Add some chips or a side salad, and you’ve got one easy, delicious meal on your hands!
This recipe really is about as easy as it gets. Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker and sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper. Top with cream cheese and cook, covered, on low, 2 1/2 – 3 hours.
Then, remove chicken and shred it using two forks before putting back into the slow cooker. Stir in Swiss cheese and ham. Cover and let stand 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Spread the mixture onto some rolls and sprinkle with green onions! This is one dinner the whole family will love – and you’ll love how easy it is to throw together.
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders
Makes enough filling for 8-10 sliders
5m prep time
3h 30m cook time
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) Hawaiian sweet rolls, split
- Chopped green onions
- Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker and sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper. Top with cream cheese. Cook, covered, on low, 2 1/2 - 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred using two forks, then put back into the slow cooker.
- Stir in Swiss cheese and ham. Cover and let stand 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Stir before serving on rolls. Sprinkle with green onion.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home