How does a dinner that’s done in twenty minutes sound? How about if it all comes together on a single sheet pan? What if it also happens to be super delicious and nutritious? That all sounds pretty darn good, right?! Well, our Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas check all of those boxes easily. They’re incredibly quick to throw together and you get a tasty and healthy complete meal with one dish to wash. It’s hard to beat this kind of flavor and ease of preparation!
I’m not kidding when I say that this couldn’t be easier, especially if you start with shrimp that’s already peeled and deveined. You just take that shrimp and toss it with some bell peppers, onions, olive oil, and a zesty mix of seasonings…
… and spread it all out on a baking sheet. (That took, what, two minutes?)
In just about ten minutes in the oven, the shrimp ends up juicy and succulent while the peppers and onions get soft and fragrant.
Pile it into some flour tortillas with a little squeeze of lime juice and dinner is done! I love these Shrimp Fajitas when I don’t want to think too much about what to make for dinner or when I just need to get dinner on the table in a hurry, but honestly it’s a great one to plan for too because then you get to look forward to it all week long.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Serves 4 Prep 10m Cook 10m
- 1 1/2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 bell peppers, assorted colors, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Fresh cilantro, for serving
- Tortillas, for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F and spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell peppers, shrimp, olive oil, spices, and salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Spread shrimp and veggies across baking sheet and bake 8 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil and cook until shrimp is cooked through, about 2 minutes more.
- Serve with tortillas, lime wedges, and cilantro, and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Number 2 Pencil.