Oh boy… this dessert is like some sort of heavenly trifecta. It combines three classic baked goods – chocolate chip cookies, cheesecake, AND brownies – in one amazing confection. And we must say, while those three are certainly great on their own, they might be even better when they’re together. Add a cold glass of milk on the side and it’s hard to imagine anything better.
A couple of prepackaged mixes make quick work of this dessert. A fudgy brownie layer forms the base, a creamy cheesecake layer makes up the middle, and dollops of chocolate chip cookie dough top it all off. This treat is a total showstopper at bake sales and potlucks because everyone seems to agree… why have one dessert when you can have three at the same time?
Milk and Cookies Brownies
Serves 10-12 1 hour active, 4 hours inactive
- For the brownie base:
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- For the cheesecake layer:
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- For the chocolate chip cookie topping:
- 1 pouch chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix brownie mix with vegetable oil, water, and eggs until well combined. Pour evenly into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar and beat until blended. Add 2 eggs and vanilla and beat until just combined.
- In a medium bowl, stir together chocolate chip cookie mix and flour. Add butter and egg and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Spread cheesecake mixture over hot brownie base. Drop teaspoonfuls of cookie dough over the cheesecake layer.
- Bake until cookie portions are golden brown, 35-40 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour and then chill for 3 hours before slicing and serving. Enjoy!