Oh boy… this dessert is like some sort of heavenly trifecta. It combines three classic baked goods – chocolate chip cookies, cheesecake, AND brownies – in one amazing confection. And we must say, while those three are certainly great on their own, they might be even better when they’re together. Add a cold glass of milk on the side and it’s hard to imagine anything better.
A couple of prepackaged mixes make quick work of this dessert. A fudgy brownie layer forms the base, a creamy cheesecake layer makes up the middle, and dollops of chocolate chip cookie dough top it all off. This treat is a total showstopper at bake sales and potlucks because everyone seems to agree… why have one dessert when you can have three at the same time?
Milk and Cookies Brownies
1 hour active, 4 hours inactive
- For the brownie base:
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- For the cheesecake layer:
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- For the chocolate chip cookie topping:
- 1 pouch chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix brownie mix with vegetable oil, water, and eggs until well combined. Pour evenly into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar and beat until blended. Add 2 eggs and vanilla and beat until just combined.
- In a medium bowl, stir together chocolate chip cookie mix and flour. Add butter and egg and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Spread cheesecake mixture over hot brownie base. Drop teaspoonfuls of cookie dough over the cheesecake layer.
- Bake until cookie portions are golden brown, 35-40 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour and then chill for 3 hours before slicing and serving. Enjoy!