For so many of us, a cup of coffee is an absolute necessity when it comes to starting the day. But why not have a cup to close out the day too? Just do it in dessert form! This ridiculously easy no-bake pie might not replace your morning cup… but it’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, no matter how you take your coffee.
The star ingredient here is cold-brew coffee, but it’s mellowed with a little creamy milk and vanilla pudding into a delicious latte-like flavor. The cookie crust gives it a nice chocolate crunch, so it’s a little bit reminiscent of a mocha too!
A store-bought chocolate cookie crust and a box of instant pudding mix mean this dessert comes together in mere minutes. It does need to chill in the freezer for at least six hours, but you can easily make this the day before you need it and let it sit in the freezer overnight. It’s a subtle coffee and chocolate confection that takes almost no time to create… what’s not to love?
Cold-Brew Coffee Pie
10 minutes active, 6 hours inactive
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup cold brew coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 prepared Oreo cookie crust
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Dark chocolate covered espresso beans, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the instant pudding mix, coffee, and milk. Whisk until well combined and slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Fold in the Cool Whip completely.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust and smooth out the top. Freeze for at least 6 hours, up to overnight.
- Just before serving, pipe on whipped cream and garnish with espresso beans. Cut into wedges and serve. Enjoy!