Wondering what to do with your pumpkin seeds after carving your jack-o-lantern or making delicious pumpkin recipes? Don’t let them go to waste!
Instead, roast them up and turn them into a great dessert or snack. Check below for two great roasted pumpkin seed recipes…
Basic Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 1/2 cups raw whole pumpkinseeds
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 300F
- Toss seeds in a bowl with melted butter and salt. Spread the seeds out on a bakin sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown
Recipe adapted from All Recipes
Cinnamon-Sugar Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a bowl, toss the seeds with melted butter. Add the rest of the ingredients and toass again.
- Spread seeds out on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the seeds are golden brown.
Recipe adapted from Serious EatsSKM: below-content placeholder