Quick and Easy Dessert: Oreo Fudge Milkshake
For those days when you come home and want a creamy, delicious treat, we’ve got you covered! This Oreo Fudge milkshake is perfection, and it only takes a few minutes and a few ingredients to make; you might think it’s impossible to improve on something already so good, but the addition of vanilla and chocolate fudge really take this blended drink to a new leveldust off your blenders, everyone, it’s snack time!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (the higher quality the better)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4-5 Oreo cookies, plus more for garnish
- 1-2 tablespoons fudge sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place your ice cream and milk in a blender. (Use more milk for a thinner shake and less milk for a thicker consistency.)
- Add in chocolate syrup, vanilla extract and Oreo cookies.
- Pulse until mostly smooth. Cookies should be mostly broken up, but with a few larger cookie chunks.
- Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with whole or crumbled Oreos.
Recipe adapted from Snack WorksSKM: below-content placeholder