When it comes to peanut butter, there’s really no bad way to have it. Whether it’s a peanut butter cake, candy, or shake, we’ll take our peanut butter any way we can get it! Below, we’ve rounded up a list of 11 peanut butter treats that hit. the. spot. Don’t just take our word for it – try these bad boys out!
1. Ooey-Gooey Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Caramel Bars
These melt-in-your-mouth bars are better than any peanut butter candy you could find at the grocery store!
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles
Sweet, salty and crunchy, this truffle recipe has it all!
3. Nutella Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pancakes
Uhh, can you think of a better way to kick off the weekend? Make these pancakes immediately!
4. Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Tagalongs
Wish you could have your favorite Girl Scout cookie, but your freezer stash is gone? No worries, we’ve got you covered…
5. Peanut Butter Nutella Pinwheel Cookies
These cookies are cute, easy and delicious…need any more reasons to try ’em out?
6. Chocolate-Drizzled Peanut Butter Fudge
Fudge makes everything better and this peanut butter chocolate version will seriously brighten up your day!
7. Peanut Butter Coffee Whoopie Pies
While the standard, chocolate whoopie pies are always good, this coffee combo blows everything else out of the water!
8. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
When you’ve got a sweet tooth craving and you need something quick, these no-bake bars are just the thing to help you out…
9. Oreo Peanut Butter Pie
As if peanut butter pie wasn’t great enough on its own, this one’s chock-full of Oreos too!
10. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Chewy Bars
Stop over-paying for those tasty granola bars and make your own! This homemade version is way better anyway 🙂
11. Chocolate Peanut Butter And Jelly Cups
We know it’s hard, but try not to lose your minds over these amazing PB&J chocolate cups…oh ok, go ahead and go crazy for ’em!
List adapted from Spoon University