Judy Reynolds shared her family’s favorite Thanksgiving side dish, a Heavenly Pink Salad. Judy describes her submission as a “great fruit salad to make during the holidays.” For those around your dinner table that love classic comfort foods, this is sure to be a hit. Made with cherry pie filling, mandarin oranges, and marshmallows, this fruit salad brings back some fond memories of meals past. A Heavenly Fruit Salad is sweet and colorful, and a holiday tradition in many homes.
Heavenly Pink Salad by Judy Reynolds
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 C. shredded coconut
- 2 C. miniature marshmallows
- 1 (16 oz) container Cool Whip
- Chopped pecans (optional)
- Drain crushed pineapple and mandarin oranges.
- Mix all ingredients except pecans together. Refrigerate for at least an hour or more.
- Top with pecans if desired.