Festive Starter Recipe: Stacked Ham And Cheese Pinwheel Wraps
If you’re looking for a tasty appetizer that’s perfect for anytime of year, but can be especially spruced up during the holidays, this dish is for you! We can’t think of anyone who doesn’t love a good ham and cheese roll-up, so we figured it makes the perfect appetizer for a seasonal cocktail party or celebration! With no cooking involved, these pinwheels are pretty enough to be put out on display, and the ease with which they can be stacked makes them perfect for forming them into an edible tree. Whip this up, set it out on the table and watch as everybody swoops in to try it!
Ham And Cheese Wrap
Yields 3-4 dozen roll-ups
- 10 herb flour tortillas
- 20 slices deli ham
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 package ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 red bell pepper, diced, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with ranch seasoning until smooth and fluffy.
- Lay out your tortillas on a flat surface and evenly spread cream cheese mixture on all of them.
- Spread out 2 slices of ham on each tortilla, then roll the tortilla over itself into a wrap.
- Cut the ends of all the roll-ups, then cut the wraps into 4-5 pieces.
- Transfer mini wraps to serving platter and place cut side down. Stack wraps on top of one another to make a tree formation, garnish with diced bell pepper and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Taste Of HomeSKM: below-content placeholder