Put this seasoning mix on your fall veggies for the perfect flavor every single time!
Nothing says fall quite like a plate full of roasted squash mixed with our tried and true fall seasoning mix! Just toss these five ingredients on top of your favorite veggies and throw them in the oven. This seasoning mix is the perfect combo of savory and sweet that compliments pretty much any veggie your heart desires, from butternut squash and brussel sprouts, to onions and sweet potatoes. Go ahead and grab up your favorite fall vegetables from the store, and get to roasting!
Fall Veggie Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 400, and line a large baking sheet with tin foil.
- Chop your selected veggies, (we suggest butternut squash, brussels sprouts, onions, and maybe even an apple for some more flavors), and spread out evenly on the baking sheet.
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and curry powder in a small bowl. Drizzle mixture over veggies and roast for 45 minutes.
- Serve up hot! Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from The Comfort Of Cooking.