4 ingredients come together to make 1 absolutely delicious dessert recipe!
We couldn’t have imagined a way to make peanut butter any better than it already is, but we’ve found one! This peanut butter fudge is super simple to prepare and way too easy to eat. Really, the hardest part of this recipe is waiting for everything to set in the refrigerator! When you’re tired of cookies and cake, and dare we say – chocolate – look no further than a recipe that is so simple it’s “nutty.”
This is a great go-to recipe when you need a dessert that is completely addictive and doesn’t take all afternoon to make. The fact that we can put it together quickly with ingredients that are already in our kitchen is the best part! While these are absolutely delicious on their own, consider topping them off with a layer of melted chocolate, chopped peanuts, mini chocolate chips, or even marshmallows. When we don’t have time to run out to the store, but we have an urgent need for something sweet, we look no further than these peanut butter fudge squares. Give ‘em a try sometime!
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 (16 oz.) box powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt, optional
- Melt butter and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for 3-4 minutes on high, stirring every 30 seconds until combined.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla and salt, if using, and stir until mixture just begins to stiffen.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into a greased 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until set, then cut into squares and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Sweet Precision