Had a rough day and looking for a little pick-me-up? This chocolate peanut butter milkshake will do just the trick! For times when you want to indulge, this treat is the best; it’s not something super fancy where you feel you have to go out and buy it from somewhere special and you probably already have the ingredients at home. Chocolate and peanut butter are a heavenly duo in our book, and this shake is so thick and creamy, you’ll first want a spoon to eat it with, quickly followed by a second helping. Sure to brighten your day, go ahead and whip up a batch (or two)!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Milkshake
- 2 cups good quality vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup ice cubes
- whipped cream, garnish
- [Put serving glass in freezer 25 minutes before preparing milkshake.]
- Place ice, ice cream and milk in a blender and pulse for 5-10 seconds.
- Add chocolate fudge sauce and peanut butter and pulse for another 10 seconds.
- Remove top and mix by hand for 20 seconds. This helps aerate the shake.
- Pour into chilled serving glass and garnish with whipped cream.
Note: the better the quality of ice cream, the better the shake. When choosing between two vanilla ice creams, choose whichever one is heaver. This means the ice cream is denser and thicker, giving you a thicker and richer milkshake.
Recipe adapted from Center Cut CookSKM: below-content placeholder