Our good friends at Spoon University recently posted this recipe for spinach and artichoke pull-apart bread and it instantly had our mouths watering. We are huge fans of spinach and artichoke dip and try to sneak that flavor combo in whenever possible! Add gooey cheese and warm, flaky biscuit dough to the mix and then you have a serious winner on your hands. Give the recipe a try and we know you’ll agree!
Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Pull-Apart Bread
- 1 package Pillsburry biscuits
- 8-oz. cream cheese
- 1 can chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 package chopped spinach
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- ½ cup mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Microwave cream cheese in a bowl for about 1 minute until smooth.
- While the cream cheese is melting, drain the artichokes and spinach. Mix chopped artichokes and spinach into cream cheese with parmesan, mozzarella, garlic powder, and salt.
- Spray an 8×8 brownie tin with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit in half, flatten it, and fill with a spoonful of spinach and artichoke mixture. Wrap it up and pinch to seal. Repeat until you’re all outta biscuits.
- Melt butter in microwave and brush across the top of the biscuits. Sprinkle additional mozzarella and parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy.
Recipe from Spoon University