We don’t know if we’ve ever seen anything cuter than these little trifles. Whether you’re looking for a fun cooking activity with the kids or you just really happen to love Sesame Street, these tasty little dessert cups will satisfy any sweet craving. And they’re so easy to put together!
Crushed Oreo cookies are topped with a blue-tinged vanilla pudding (that’s also dotted with crushed cookies) and the look is completed with some candy eyes and a mini chocolate chip cookie for the face. They take mere minutes to throw together and we think they’re the perfect thing for birthday parties… for kids of any age!
Cookie Monster Trifles
20 minutes to prepare serves 4-6
- For the cookie crumble:
- 15 oreos, crushed
- For the filling:
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 10 Oreos, finely crushed
- blue food coloring
- mini chocolate chip cookies
- candy eyes
- mini mason jars
- Begin by filling the bottom of each jar with crushed Oreos. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the vanilla instant pudding with the milk. Add food coloring until the desired shade of blue is reached and fold in the crushed cookies. Place in the refrigerator 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Once thickened, transfer filling to a piping bag and pipe pudding into each mason jar and top with two candy eyes and a mini cookie for the "mouth." Serve, and enjoy!