Pizza…it’s perfectly warm and bubbly and cheesy, with any number of toppings available to you. Whether it’s the best pie around from your favorite local joint or just a freezer aisle special, it’s pretty hard to go wrong with pizza. Is there anything else we can do or say about America’s favorite food? Yes! Let’s make a bubble-up!
Have you ever tried a bubble up before? These are seriously so fun and yummy, basically any kind of bake you want, topped with buttery dough that results in a ridiculously good, all-in-one meal. Also, using refrigerated biscuit dough means you can save tons of time and be eating this in minutes. This has all the pizza regulars you’d expect, but don’t be afraid to add any of your favorite toppings to this versatile recipe. Stringy cheese with every bite, don’t forget plenty of napkins for your saucy fingers!
Bubble-Up Pizza Casserole
45 minutes to prepare serves 6-8
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 14 ounces marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces pepperoni, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease an 8x8-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Quarter each biscuit with kitchen scissors or a knife, then place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the marinara sauce, 1 cup cheese, seasonings, and pepperoni, mixing together until well-combined.
- Pour evenly into baking dish, then top with remaining cheese.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and biscuits are cooked through. Enjoy!