If you haven’t already noticed, we are big pistachio fans around here. We’ve made just about every treat you could think of with a dose of pistachio flavor, but somehow we’ve neglected to try out blondies. And that has been a darn shame. These easy Pistachio Blondies come together in minutes and then bake to a golden brown perfection. Full of sweet and nutty flavor, they’re perfect paired with a glass of cold milk. Is your mouth watering yet??
We’ve really doubled down on the pistachio flavor here with both fresh pistachios and a box of pistachio instant pudding mix. The pudding mix helps keep the final result super moist and adds a fun green color to the batter. Adding a handful of white chocolate chips adds a bit more sweetness, but you could leave them out or get creative with inclusions. Cranberries would make a festive addition!
These blondies are an ideal choice for any occasion, but would be especially well suited for the holidays. The pop of green color is sure to get folks talking. Give these easy Pistachio Blondies a try for your next special occasion and let us know how you like them!
5m prep time
25m cook time
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), room temp
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3.4 oz) instant pistachio pudding
- 2 ⅓ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted pistachios, roughly chopped
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and smooth. Mix in eggs, vanilla, and pistachio pudding mix.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt, then slowly add dry ingredients to the wet.
- Fold in pistachios and white chocolate chips.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish and bake for 25-28 minutes or until blondies are cooked through the center.
- Allow blondies to cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting.
Recipe adapted from Thesweetslife.com