First: Gather your ingredients
• 1/3 cup of butter
• 1 cup of sugar
• 1 egg
• 2 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
• 1 cup boiling water
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 1/3 cup flour
• ¼ tsp salt
• 1 tsp baking soda
– Preheat your oven to 325 degrees
– Grease and flour cake pan
– Cream butter, add sugar and egg, and mix thoroughly
– Pour boiling water over cut-up chocolate. Once melted, drain excess water into a cup to be added later alternately with flour.
– Add melted chocolate and vanilla to the butter, sugar, and egg mixture. Then, mix together dry ingredients. Fold in wet ingredients and left-over chocolate water into the dry mixture.
– Batter will seem thin, but do not add flour.
– Pour into a greased and floured pan.
– Bake 30 – 40 minutes
This may sound like a fantastic chocolate cake, but it will need some frosting. There is also a note included that tells the reader to share the recipe and enjoy the cake. They do ask that you tag @peacocktv and then they conclude: “And now, back to your regularly-scheduled legal document.”
Who knew those boring documents could be so much fun?SKM: below-content placeholder