How adorable are these Mini Baked Potatoes? I absolutely love how they turned out! If you’re searching for a super simple appetizer that everyone will love, this is the recipe for you.
Perfect for game days, pot lucks, parties, and really, any occasion. Potatoes make everything better, in my opinion. Take a look at the video below to see how easy these little guys are to put together. You’ve been warned – these things are deliciously addictive!
To get started on this easy appetizer, preheat the oven to 375F. Add the potatoes to a bowl, drizzle with oil, and toss to coat. You can use either new potatoes or baby potatoes for this recipe.
Fingerling potatoes could work as well, though they might be a little awkward to cut later on. It’s up to you! This is a very flexible recipe that you can customize a different way every time you make it.
Once the potatoes have been tossed in oil, spread them out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through. Make sure to stir/flip potatoes halfway through so they brown evenly.
After everything is baked, cut a small wedge out of each potato. Fill with a little sour cream and top with chives! Additional toppings to play around with include cheese, bacon bits, or even canned chili! I’m telling you, these can be customized any which way, and people will devour them. It’s truly a game-changing appetizer. Check out the recipe below for the full ingredient list and instructions!
Mini Baked Potatoes
Makes 30 mini baked potatoes
10m prep time
30m cook time
- 1 pound baby potatoes or new potatoes (About 30)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Toppings: fresh chives, finely shredded cheddar cheese, bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Add potatoes to a bowl, drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through. Stir/flip potatoes halfway through so they brown evenly.
- Once baked, cut a small wedge out of each potato. Fill with a little sour cream and top with chives, cheese, bacon bits, and whatever else you want!