We can skip the trip to our bakery and make these right at home!
We love to wake up our loved ones with the fresh-baked smell of these sweet breakfast rolls. Their sweet, fruity flavor is perfect for lazy Saturdays, and the recipe is so very simple! In fact, we can throw these together in less than 20 minutes with just three ingredients.
They remind us of the fancy jelly pastries we get from our local bakery, but without the price tag or the hassle, and they look just as beautiful! We like to use homemade strawberry jam whenever possible. A good store-bought variety tastes just as good though, and it doesn’t really matter what flavor. These sweet rolls always disappear fast in our house, and they’re perfect for brunches!
Sweet Breakfast Rolls
Serves 16 sweet rolls; 20 minutes
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup strawberry jam (or preferred flavor)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Separate each triangle and place onto baking sheet.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of jam on each triangle. Roll crescent roll according to package instructions.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until golden in color.
- Cool at least five minutes, and toss with powdered sugar before serving.
Recipe adapted from Well Floured