I love any and all fudge, but this one takes the cake!
Fudge is acceptable at any time of year in our household, but there’s something about the holidays that puts us into fudge overdrive and we start to get more creative with our chocolate combinations. We love all the classics – chocolate, sea salt, peanut butter, etc. – but this time we’re going above and beyond; cherry pistachio coconut fudge.
That’s right, chock-full of yummy morsels, this fudge is a breeze to make and will get everybody even more excited about family time at your house! Considering how tasty it is and how quickly it comes together, this dessert is definitely one you’ll come back to time and again…enjoy!
Pistachio Cherry Fudge
Serves 4 dozen
20 minutes active; 2+ hours inactive
- 1 1/2 (12 oz.) bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cherries, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk over low heat. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Once smooth, take off heat and stir in vanilla extract and salt.
- Fold in pistachios, cherries and coconut flakes, then pour into baking dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Extract foil from baking dish, cut fudge into pieces and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from 12 Tomatoes