Anyone with a sweet tooth will appreciate this yummy fudge and how easy it is to make. It’s a breeze to make on your own and it’s also a great activity if you’ve got little hands helping you! We decided to add a little more vanilla for some extra kick and some sea salt to cut the sweetness, but it’s your fudge, your rules- anything goes with this one!
Sea Salt Chocolate Fudge
Yields 48 pieces
2 cups (12 oz bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk over low heat. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Once smooth, take off heat and stir in vanilla and salt.
- Pour into baking dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. (Optional: sprinkle sea salt over the top.)
- Pull foil out, cut fudge into pieces.
Recipe adapted fromVery Best Baking