Looking for an easy, delicious weeknight dinner? I’ve got just the thing!
I’m always on the hunt for quick and easy dinner ideas. There are lots of time and effort-saving kitchen devices, such as a slow cooker or an Instant Pot, but sheet pan recipes are just as effective without the fancy gadgets!
In case you’re unfamiliar, a sheet pan recipe is simply a meal that’s baked all in the same pan. It typically consists of meat and a few kinds of veggies, which are seasoned or glazed. These recipes involve very little prep work and are usually on the table in under 45 minutes!
This Sheet Pan Honey Glazed Pork Chops recipe has just a few simple steps to follow. Plus, the ingredient list is relatively small, which is always a plus in my book! With seasoned pork chops, sweet potatoes, and apples, this dinner is bursting with savory-sweet flavor!
Start by preheating the oven to 375° and spraying a sheet pan with cooking spray. Then, whisk together oil, honey, and spices in a large bowl. Add in the pork chops and chopped sweet potatoes, tossing to coat.
Spread the sweet potatoes, pork chops, and sliced apples on the prepared sheet pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are tender and the pork is thoroughly cooked. Serve up hot!
If you’re looking for a quick, easy weeknight dinner that comes together in under an hour, this is the recipe for you!
Sheet Pan Honey Glazed Pork Chops
Makes 6 servings
10m prep time
30m cook time
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 3 sweet potatoes peeled & cut into cubes
- 2 red apples cored & sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Freshly ground salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, honey, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add in pork chops and sweet potatoes and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread sweet potatoes, pork chops, and apples on prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and pork is thoroughly cooked.
- Optional: Broil on high for 5 minutes for a nice crispy crust on pork & potatoes.
Recipe adapted from Beautiful Eats and Things.