TikTok is known for its interesting food trends, both good and bad. While the baked feta pasta trend from last year was certainly one of our favorites, there’s a new trend to compete with it: Oreo sushi rolls.
It might not sound appetizing at first, but it’s really just Oreos re-imagined into a roll which sounds incredible.
All the recipe calls for are a few Oreo cookies (duh) and a small amount of milk. While you can choose from any kind that tickles your fancy, we find that oat milk or soy milk are the best selections for this recipe. Once you have had a chance to enjoy the finished product, you won’t be able to wrap your mind around how good it is!
You can make Oreo sushi rolls in 9 simple steps:
1. Remove 15 to 20 cookies from your box of Oreos.
2. Separate the filling from the cookies and place them in two different bowls.
3. Take the cookies, place them in a plastic bag and crush them up until they are smooth and fine.
4. Place the crushed-up cookies in a bowl, add the milk and mix it all together.
5. Take the other bowl and whip up the Oreo cookie filling until it has all come together as well.
6. You will need a layer of plastic wrap to place over the counter for this one. Place the mixture of cookies on top. Take a rolling pin and flatten out the mixture.
7. Once the cookie is flat, add the Oreo cream filling. Grab some more plastic wrap and cover up the two. Use the rolling pin to flatten this mixture.
8. If you have ever made a sushi roll before, you are familiar with this part already. Roll up the plastic wrap in the same manner that you would a sushi roll and cut it up into smaller slices.
9. Grab some syrup or melted chocolate to dip your “Oreo sushi” into.
Oreo Sushi🤍🖤 #fyp #foryoupage #foodtok #foodtiktok #viral #oreosushi
♬ levitating – favsoundds
SKM: below-content placeholder