Nothing is worse than bland chicken. If you’ve ever had a crowd of hungry people waiting for you to put dinner on the table, the last thing you want is for it to be flavorless. In order to avoid that, we make sure to have delicious and easy chicken recipes on hand, so we can make weeknights a little more relaxing: this montreal chicken being one of our favorites.
It takes 5 minutes to prep, calls for only a handful of ingredients and the payoff is huge! We like to roast some asparagus along with our chicken, then whip up some mashed potatoes to round things off…you can’t go wrong with this dinner – everyone will love it and you’ll love how easy it is to make!
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup dijon mustard and horseradish sauce
- 3/4 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Season chicken breasts generously with salt and pepper, then coat each side with dijon mustard sauce.
- Sprinkle McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning over the mustard, then place chicken on a roasting rack.
- Place rack in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes, then serve with veggies and mashed potatoes.
Recipe adapted from McCormickSKM: below-content placeholder