Millionaire pie. Why it’s called that we’re not entirely sure – although it does taste like a million bucks, if we do say so ourselves, so we’ll just roll with it. This easy-to-make, no-bake dessert is chock-full of ingredients and fun flavors like pineapple, cherries, coconut and pecans, so you get a deliciously sweet, crunchy, crispy, creamy pie that satisfies all your sweet tooth cravings. You can easily cater your filling ingredients to your preferences, so if you’re not a big fan of coconut, no problem, use marshmallows or dried cranberries instead.
Feel free to think about different textures and consistencies that will be beneficial to the pie overall, but know that you can’t go wrong. This is a kitchen-sink sort of dessert and we wouldn’t have it any other way! Once you’ve got your filler options taken care of, pour your filling into your graham cracker crust and pop it all in the fridge to firm up. We know it’s hard to wait for it to set when all you really want to do is dive in, but believe us when we say: it’ll all be worth it when you finally get that slice. It’s so good!
10 minutes active; 3+ hours inactive
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (15 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries (juices reserved), drained and roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup (8 oz) sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (9-inch round) graham cracker crust
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- whipped cream, optional
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, pineapple, coconut flakes, cherries, pecans, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon reserved maraschino cherry juice together in a large bowl.
- Fold in 1 ½ cups whipped topping.
- Pour filling into prepared graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Remove pie from fridge and top with whipped cream or frozen whipped topping and maraschino cherries.
Recipe adapted from Spend With Pennies