SKM: below-content placeholder
Deviled Ham Salad
- 4 cups diced ham
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse ham until finely chopped.
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Worcestershire, mustard, vinegar, and hot sauce. Add ham and stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Whizzco for 12T