Mint is a flavor that people get passionate about; either they love it or they hate it. We love mint, and we obviously love chocolate, so a mint chocolate chip combo is what we wanted to play around with here. Now, depending on how much you love mint, you’ve got some options here: you can make this recipe as is, including the fresh mint leaves, which really give it extra flavor, or you can leave the leaves out. A delicious dessert at any time of year (it feels like a really wintry ingredient when you drink it cold like this) and impossible to screw up, this milkshake is a winner!
- 2 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons chocolate fudge
- whipped cream, garnish
- Place ice cream, milk and mint in a blender. Pulse for 10 seconds.
- Add ice cubes 2 at a time, pulsing in between, until desired thickness is reached.
- Drizzle in chocolate fudge and pulse for another 10 seconds.
- Pour milkshake into chilled glasses and garnish with whipped cream, mint leaves and chocolate shavings or chocolate chips.
Recipe adapted from Land of NodSKM: below-content placeholder