We’re big fans of potatoes in all forms: mashed, baked, and fried. But nothing quite satisfies that savory potato-y craving like spice-rubbed potato wedges. They come out of the oven with a crispy outside and a warm, soft inside. Our signature spice rub makes these potato wedges extra special.
The combination of salty, spicy, and warm seasonings offers a delicious depth of flavor. If we can get these potatoes from the oven to the dinner table (without them getting consumed when we turn our back), they’re the star of the show. These spicy potato wedges are perfect on their own, but we love to serve them with a cool and creamy dipping sauce on the side for a double dose of yum!
Spice-Rubbed Potato Wedges
45 minutes to prepare 4 servings
- 3 large Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, mix spice blend. In a separate bowl, toss potato wedges with olive oil, then sprinkle potatoes with spice mixture. Toss until potatoes are well coated.
- Spread potatoes in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Cook for 30 to 35 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Cool slightly before serving.
Recipe adapted from Erren's Kitchen