5 ingredients and super yummy!!
Looking for the perfect party snack? Try this tasty recipe for honey mustard and onion pretzel bites. The best part is that it can be whipped up in less than five minutes of prep time, using ingredients you already have in your pantry!
This irresistible sweet and salty snack uses only five simple ingredients and takes very little effort. Serve these warm at your next party or BBQ, or as a fun addition to movie night. Replace chips with these pretzel bites as a crunchy side to a lunch sandwich or hot dogs. Make a large batch and keep these in air-tight containers or small zip-lock bags for easy, grab-and-go snacks!
Honey Mustard Onion Pretzels
Serves 10-12; 35 minutes
- 12 ounces salted, hard, sourdough pretzel pieces
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 275º F, and grease or line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break pretzels into bite-size pieces, then place pretzels in a large zip-lock bag and break apart using a meat tenderizer or heavy bottle.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, honey, mustard and onion powder.
- In a large bowl, combine honey mustard mixture with pretzel pieces and mix until pretzels are evenly coated.
- Spread pretzels in an even layer on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Once cooled, serve or store in an air-tight container.
Recipe adapted from Table For Two