Breakfast food is hands down my favorite kind of food. Well, aside from desserts. And pasta. And… Well, ok, I have a lot of favorite foods, but I could eat breakfast for every meal (and sometimes do). I’ve tried a lot of different breakfast casserole recipes, and have a few favorites like this maple waffle breakfast casserole, but I’ve never heard of a breakfast bundt cake, have you?
This recipe has all of the classic breakfast foods wrapped up in one delicious ring of goodness. Truly, this breakfast bundt cake is every breakfast lover’s dream come true! With eggs, tater tots, biscuits, ham, and cheese, what’s not to love?
This recipe is so simple, which I love, especially if I’m cooking before my first cup of coffee is finished. All you have to do is whisk together the eggs and seasonings in a bowl, and then mix in tater tots, canned, refrigerated biscuits, ham, and cheese. Once combined, just pour the mixture directly into the bundt pan. This recipe is such a fun twist on the traditional breakfast casserole, don’t you think? It’s the perfect dish to bring to brunch, or to make on the weekends when you want to treat your family to something special (but don’t want to work too hard).
Just look at the layers of deliciousness packed into this breakfast bundt cake! Tater tots, eggs, cheese, biscuits… it’s all there, and it’s all yours for the taking! If you love all things breakfast related, then you’ll love this recipe. Check out the instructions and ingredients below!
Bundt Cake Breakfast
Serves 6 45 mins
- 1 dozen eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups tater tots, frozen
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits, chopped
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a bundt pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, pepper, milk, garlic powder and onion powder until well combined.
- Add the tater tots, biscuits, ham, and cheese and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake until top is golden brown, 40-45 minutes. Let cool before inverting onto a plate. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from The Typical Mom.