Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of our favorite comfort foods, but the classic pasta dish doesn’t make a very good appetizer or finger food. That’s why we created this super cheesy and creamy dip- all the same great flavor, in munchable form! It’s so velvety and delicious, especially spread over baguette slices. We love to bring this dip to parties or get-togethers because it’s such a refreshing twist on traditional chips and dip, and we think you’ll agree!
Chicken Alfredo Dip
45 minutes to prepare serves 6-8
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh basil, garnish
- 1 tomato, diced, optional
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, alfredo sauce and lemon juice until smooth.
- Fold in chicken, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Pour mixture into 9x13-inch baking dish, then top with remaining cheeses.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes. Place under broiler for 3 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with diced tomato and basil. Serve hot with sliced baguette.
Recipe adapted from Lemon Tree Dwelling